How does serving on a committee benefit my business?
Committees offer a no cost opportunity for members to play a vital role key chamber programs. When you participate by serving on a chamber committee or task force you maximize the value of your membership. Any employees of chamber members are eligible to participate.
Serving on a committee allows you to:
1. Match your passion and interests in service to the community
2. Meet fellow chamber members
3. Build skills in goal setting and teamwork that translate to your life both at home and for your employer.
4. Develop long-term relationships with local business people
5. Learn from others
6. Influence the future of your community
7. Increase your marketplace visibility
8. Build your resume with specific accomplishments
9. Share your knowledge & skills with others
10. Earn respect from other committee members and business leaders