The Chamber is your source for cost and time effective business development connections that will help you and your employees grow your business.
BUSINESS BENEFITS IN A TIGHT ECONOMY
** Meet potential customers: Tap into our business network to build lasting relationships with your target customers.
** Increase your visibility: Take advantage of high impact yet economical marketing programs exclusively for Chamber members.
** Strengthen executive and managerial skills: Motivate your employees and sharpen your own skills with affordable seminars and workshops taught by local and national business experts.
** Have a voice: Learn about the policy issues that impact your business and build lasting relationships with top elected officials through our policy forums, member committees and programs.
** Save money: Pool your resources with other businesses and save on employee benefits and essential business services.
To learn more about the benefits of Cloquet Area Chamber of Commerce membership, call us at 218.879.1551.
Click HERE to view The Shapiro Group, Inc. research study called "The Real Value of Joining a Local Chamber of Commerce" - a valuable tool to quantify your return on your business return on investment!
· Image of your Facility – professional business organization
· Kiosk – your business information available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
· Opportunity to enhance business skills
· Reducing cost for small business to enhance skills
· Identify leadership styles and potential leaders
· Provides visibility, marketing opportunities and public relations
· Retaining area businesses
· Expansion possibilities
· Collaborative effort to solve business problems
· Identify retail opportunities and challenges
· Enhance local business
· Trail development opportunities
· E-mail, newsletter, and mail promotion opportunities
· Endless Networking
· Recognition of members
· Exposure to customers
· Promoting shop locally
· Collaborate with retailers
· Reduce advertising costs
· Bring revenue and customers to your business
· Recognize new businesses – ambassadors
· Provide local economic research to assist business and the community