Ambassadors Committee meets the third Wednesday of the month at 12:30.
The Ambassadors Committee is a group of Chamber members who help our new members acclimate to the Chamber and familiarize them with all the benefits of membership. Included in the duties of the Ambassadors is making sure our veteran members are not forgotten and that we continue to meet the needs of their businesses as well as those of the new members.
Listen, Thank, Honor & Promote.
Any Chamber member is encouraged to join the Ambassador Committee!
Current Committee Members:
Travis Hansen, Reliable Insurance Agency
Jolene Lust, Reliable Insurance Agency
Ruth Heitke, ZMC Hotels
Kristin Reinsch, Kolar Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac
Gene Pelletier, Frandsen Bank & Trust
Ambassador Club Mission: To serve as highly visible good-will ambassadors that enthusiastically recruit and retain chamber members.
GOAL: Continually grow and actively retain membership.
- Assist chamber staff as a greeter and/or with the prize drawings at the Business after Hours functions. E-mail reminders will be sent requesting ambassador assistance for each event. Ambassadors will be introduced at events.
- Become new member mentors to help our new members succeed.
- Become existing (non-active) member mentors by reviewing members and targeting interactions with current members who are not involved or engaged and educating more business employees on Chamber events.
- Recruit new ambassadors from diverse industries and grow the committee.
- Plan and host one “new Member Initiative” in the fall/ 4th quarter by creating a “new member” perks/value package.
- Plan and host a member appreciation luncheon. This annual “thank you” lunch will be hosted by the Ambassadors/Board at the Chamber in August.
- Host Monthly Zoom Lunches from 12-1:00 on the 1st Thursday of every month. Call the Chamber for the link to join in!