December 2021 – May 2022
Individuals striving to improve their leadership capabilities personally, professionally and civically through training and professional development.
Early Bird Special (May 2021-August 31, 2021):
Tuition is $399 for chamber members, $499 for non-members
Tuition is $499 for chamber members, $599 for non-members
Monthly 4 hour sessions (8 am—Noon) ~~ December 2021 – May 2022
REGISTRATION FORM HERE
How will my company or organization benefit?
• Serve your community—become acquainted with issues and operations
• Continue education
• Discover self, strengthen your sense of personal vision and power
• Foster relationships—builds both business and personal contacts
• Embrace diversity—expand and embrace the diverse group of community leaders
• Become a steward
• Increase community exposure and awareness
• Opportunities to market your company
• On-going professional development
Professional Development with Advantages
• Continuity and leadership skills reinforcement gained through the six month comprehensive meeting format.
• Networking opportunities within the class and among area business leaders cultivate sustained business relationship development.
• Valuing community involvement and learning the resources that the area has to offer.
• An enhanced sense of personal leadership potential and greater depth of leadership skills.
• Motivates participants to seek out leadership roles in the business and community.